Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account
 

Play RetroMUD
Post new topic  Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion
Samus
Novice


Joined: 01 Jan 2003
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:50 am   

Help with another trigger
 
I have this trigger that will recall once my hitpts get below a certain amount but I am not sure what else I should put.
#TR {HP:(%d) Mv:(%d)} {%if(%1<30,recall, )}

there, I am not what sure to put for the false, and I don't want it to do anything...I tried other things like %null but it just puts a billion blank lines on my screen. Any ideas?
Reply with quote
seamer
Magician


Joined: 26 Feb 2001
Posts: 358
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 11:21 am   
 
#act {HP:(%d) Mv:(%d)} {#if (%1=<30) {recall} {}}

The false can be empty. But you shouldnt really use a trigger like this because it'll spam "recall" till you get over 30hp :) Instead use output from the group command if you have it, where you see the groups stats. Then it wouldnt spam recall unless you spammed for group stats, know what I mean?

Why oh WHY did I have pass door on...
Reply with quote
megamog75
Enchanter


Joined: 20 Nov 2002
Posts: 627
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 8:09 pm   
 
#CLASS {HTPTS}
#ALIAS getout {#YESNO "DO YOU WISH TO RECALL?" {RECALL} {#t- hitpoints;#wa 120000;#t+ hitpoints}}
#CLASS 0

#CLASS {HTPTS|hitpoints}
#TRIGGER {^HP:(%D) Mv:(%D)} {#IF (%1 < 50) {getout}} "" {prompt}
#CLASS 0

This should work for you It is ancored to the begining of the screen and will ask you if you wish to recall if yes the command recall is sent if no is picked it will shut off the trigger for 2 realtime mins before turning it back on.

megamog75
Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2009 Zugg Software. Hosted by Wolfpaw.net