 |
coffinc Newbie
Joined: 05 May 2024 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 2:59 pm
Duplicate/Extra Characters in 'Select Tracking Location' dropdown in Map |
In the mapper, bottom left where you can select which character you're displaying the tracker dot for, I've got multiple duplicates of currently open characters, as well as a selectable 'characters' for what is just a window. Not ALL the characters do this, only two of my longest played ones. I expect it may be duplicate configs or somesuch, but unsure. Any idea how I can get rid of these? I'm afraid to reconfig or new config, incase somehow that's making it worse. https://imgur.com/a/EMzoMCg
|
|
|
|
 |
Naneth Newbie
Joined: 29 Jun 2009 Posts: 1
|
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2026 7:34 am |
As far as I know these entries are called locations and you should be able to see them if you open your settings und go to View -> Show -> Locations. You might have to look for them a bit, they appear somewhere between all the other settings. If you click on them they show you the current room that is stored within them, which might help you identify the right and wrong ones. I have deleted wrong ones before without issues, but I have only done that once or twice before, so I don't have a lot of experience with that either.
Edit: I just saw you can also just go to View -> Locations right from your session (not in your settings-editor). |
|
|
|
 |
shalimar GURU

Joined: 04 Aug 2002 Posts: 4805 Location: Pensacola, FL, USA
|
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2026 6:29 pm |
Indeed, the command #LOCATION on its own will list all the ones you have set
you can use #UNLOC to delete them by name if you dont want to use the GUI
#HELP #LOCATION
For more info |
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
|